Sunday, September 30, 2012

Family webs


Last  Friday and Thursday we learned quite a bit about  something called family webs and the relationship between family members. I found this quite interesting  because it was a way as a marriage counselor I could see in my mind perhaps how the married couple act. When we talked about family webs we talked about rigid lines and clear lines and then some that were not there at all.  The rigid lines meant that a couple were together but there were some  problems that might be going on  in the marriage that makes them distant from one another. It was also interesting to see how when the relationship is rigid that sometimes people seem to gain distance from their spouse.

The next thing we talked about was the relationship that a clear line has. We likened that to a white picket fence where you have some bars but not a lot and people can see through it. Now thats not saying that one should publicly say what them and their spouse do all the time. The  clear line web is the type of relationship that shows that both of the members are open with each other.

In short this class  lessons this week really helped me to determine spot how relationship between family members are vital.

Every day this class gives me new perspectives on how family are to be and how one can have successful family.  I am always happy to learn in this class and how I can improve my family when I get there. I feel that these classes help me to understand how important family truly are to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment